cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Updating Payment card details

I am sooooo frustrated.  My card has expired and try as I might I cannot update the details.

I am stuck in a loop of every button I press sends me back to the update card details page.

I update and then press confirm and the details disappear and I am back to the start.

I have tried different cards and even downloaded a different browser as advised in one post but absolutely no difference.

I can't get on live chat.  Even when I found it (well hidden) when I click on it nothing happens.

Someone please help.  I just want to watch a bit of TV

4 REPLIES 4
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

If you can’t access Live Chat and nothing happens, try a different browser from your usual one (Internet Explorer, Edge, Chrome, Firefox, Safari) on which you haven’t disabled pop ups, third party cookies or indeed any cookies, haven’t set an Ad Blocker, and haven’t set Noscript on, or JavaScript off, as any or all of these things may prevent the Live Chat window appearing.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've got the same issue and it's driving me crazy. Very concerned my services will be cancelled because of this

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I just tried to update mine and there was no "Confirm" button, only a "Back" button.  Very useful I'm sure.  Although they seem to have got my new expiry date automatically so I don't really need to change the card now.  Would have preferred to use another card, but never mind...

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same thing is happening to me, except I have a new card