cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Updated prices on prepaid 12 month stack

In November last year I paid a one off sum for 12 months of the movie and entertainment packs. I've now received and email to say the monthly price for the entertainment pack is increasing in October and I'll be charged the new price from then. 

This seems to me like misselling to me since I paid a lump sum in advance for 12 months of service.

Does this mean the offer I received is no longer valid because NOW TV have updated pricing? Will I be charged a monthly fee on top of what I have already paid for the 12 months?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Last November, you paid in advance for 12 months so you won’t pay anything until your 12 month offer comes to an end. When that happens, which will be after 9 October 2019, any further recurring monthly renewals will be charged at the new rate of £8.99 per month.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Last November, you paid in advance for 12 months so you won’t pay anything until your 12 month offer comes to an end. When that happens, which will be after 9 October 2019, any further recurring monthly renewals will be charged at the new rate of £8.99 per month.