cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Update Payment details

Hi Team,

I've been trying to update my payment details for some times now and I constantly receive the same message which is: "

"

Hmm, some of those card details aren't valid.
Please check and try again."

My card details are valid , I've called my bank to find out what was going on and they've confirmed that my card was fine and this was nothing to do with them.

ANT1
4 REPLIES 4
ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Hi Ant

You've got a strange but not unusual problem, need to ask you a few (non personal) questions to see if either I or another forum member can help you out.

OK, here we go:

I see by your forum status you're a long-time customer of Now TV, so have you either changed your bank, your credit card or other form of paying Now TV?

If no to any of the questions above, is your form of payment still within it's expiry date?

Silly question time (but forgive me for this), do you know if Now TV has been successful in trying to take and return that obligatory 10p from your account? 

Another silly question, do you currently have any dispute with Now TV?

I, along with other forum members, await your reply.

UK Bob

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi Rob,

Thanks for coming back to me.

- Yes, I've been a NOWTV customer for some time now.
The Bank details I'm using have been used in the past , I might have used another card once or twice to purchase a voucher but the Bank card which is currently being declined has been the more regular mode of payment.

- The actual expiry date of the card is 08/22

- I'm not sure about the 10p , but when I spoke to my bank ,they've confirmed that no payment from NowTV had been declined.

- No, I do not have any dispute with Now TV.

ANT1

ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Hi Ant

The thing that jumped out at me from your reply is this "I'm not sure about the 10p, but when I spoke to my bank, they've confirmed that no payment from NowTV had been declined".

If the 10p thing didn't work then there is a problem, somewhere, gumming up the works.  However, I am no expert on these things and can only convey what I am currently thinking, while I drink my beer and listening to some tunes.

OK, may I suggest you remove your Bank Card from your Now TV payment authority and use a credit card instead, preferably one of those you can top-up monthly with enough money to cover your subscription.  That way both your bank account and payment schedule are protected.

Hope this helps.

UK Bob

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi Rob,
Thanks for your feedback.
Stop using credit cards long time ago...

It's just annoying cause i can't book my F1 race this weekend.

Ant