cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
m4ttgtr
Scholar 2

Update Payment Details

Today I have received 2 emails saying that my last 2 payments have failed and I need to update my payment details, but when I checked, there are no outstanding payments due and my payment details are fine. Are these scam emails?

6 REPLIES 6
RoyB
Legend

@m4ttgtr 

You have to look for the payload.

Are they trying to send you to a lookalike Now site that isn’t actually Now, in order to ‘refresh’ your card details?

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
m4ttgtr
Scholar 2

No I never follow links from unsolicited emails, they looked genuine tho. I wondered if others had received any.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have also had an email saying it was my receipt for cinema membership.  Followed by a 2nd email saying my payment didn't go through and to update my payment details.  I have never had cinema membership and my details haven't changed.

While checking my bank account I also discovered that they have been taking £5 a month for Boost which I have never even heard of 😡

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 
Did you take out a free trial on the offers section of the website?

If so this includes boost which is £5 unless cancelled.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I had an email saying it's overdue when my internet payment is due next week 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Give the team a call to find out what can be done. Number in my signature below. 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help