cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Smithett

Upcoming payment declined not enough funds

I noticed that a payment for my entertainment subscription through Now TV was declined due to insufficient funds in my bank account. I have added enough funds to my bank account now. Will Now TV automatically try to retake the payment, or do I need to pay for this month only manually? How do I activate the monthly payments? Please advise.

1 REPLY 1
RoyB
Legend

@Smithett 

If you were quick enough adding the funds, Now will try again maybe a couple of times, and your service will not be interrupted.

If you weren’t quick enough, you will be asked to pay next time you try to watch something, and you can do that exactly as you did when you first subscribed.

But that will be at the regular price; if you were on a deal, and you want to keep it, you will need to contact Live Chat to see if that can be done for you.

About every other posting from @gavs82008 here will tell you how to contact Live Chat, if you need to.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.