cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Unused service, charges, and unsure how NowTV have my latest card details -- Please contact directly

I've just noticed that I've been being charged for NowTV for about a year. I believe I signed up to a free trial (McDonalds?) but have not used it since, and have also seen that NowTV are using my latest card details from Nov 2019 (previous card expired) so they've somehow had access to details I don't believe I've provided them with. I'd like a full refund for all charges pertaining to unused service since the free trial.

I've had no luck at all with live chat and see no other way of making actual contact with NowTV -- please contact me directly via account message or e-mail

1 REPLY 1
ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Well Zent

I guess you didn't know that by doing nothing, after viewing Now TV's free offer, you gave permission for them to start YOUR monthly subscription, which is what they did.

As for your card details, there is a banking rule that allows service providers to collect payments from you whether you supply your new CC details or not, check with your bank they'll explain it a lot better than I can.

As for contacting Now TV's Text Chat check out the following URL:

https://help.nowtv.com/gb/get-in-touch/now-tv-passes/vouchers-and-offers

You should end up with a screen that looks like the picture below:

Now TV's Live Chat.JPG

Hope this helps

UK Bob