cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Unauthorised use

Somebody keeps logging in via ROKU on my account and purchasing stuff. I have changed my password deleted the account numerous times and it keeps happening. My remote doesn’t work so I haven’t used my now tv box for over a week how else can I stop this? Seems impossible to speak to somebody! 

4 REPLIES 4
nowswaish
Scholar 3

The first thing to do is set up a payment PIN and check it is switched on. Then remove all your devices and from your device list. Change your password and add the device you want authorised.

Live chat is still available but with a limited service should you wish to talk to someone.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I have done the above and no payments have been taken since I added a new PIN number but someone has still managed to log in even after a password change which is very strange!
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Have you signed out of all your devices by doing a forced logout which @nowswaish mentioned.

To force a logout on all devices on your account, you need to read and follow the instructions on this linked help article.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/tips-to-help-you-keep-your-account-secure 

Legend 5
Legend 5

Have you changed your email password? I would suggest doing so from separate device such as a mobile, also check your security information/recovery number. Then reset your Now information. 

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.