cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Unauthorised payments

I have been billed for 2 payments that I have not authorised £3.00 & £3.99.  My 5 year old Grandson was messing with the switch on 20.12.19.  We have had our stick unplugged since then.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Try this link below to reach the live chat online web service, where if you click on the small blue arrow directly underneath How to Get in Touch it should bring up the live chat button to click on.

Should live chat not work for you then try a different internet browser (MS Edge works for me whenever i need to contact live chat).

https://help.nowtv.com/gb/get-in-touch/now-tv-account-payments/i-have-a-query-about-my-bill-or-payment-date 

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Sounds like your Grandson has accidentally bought two nowtv passes on your account when messing around with your nowtv stick.

You will be surprised how many times this happens without a payment pin setup on your account. 

Firstly go to My Account > Settings & Pins whilst logged in on here and set up a payment pin to stop this happening again in the future if your Grandson gets to play around with your nowtv stick.

Then pop over to live chat and explain to them what's happened and ask them to cancel the two passes in question and also ask for a full refund for these two passes that you did not authorise yourself. 

Do you need a link for live chat? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi,

Yes I do need a link. I have tried but it keeps taking me to questions.

Kim
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Try this link below to reach the live chat online web service, where if you click on the small blue arrow directly underneath How to Get in Touch it should bring up the live chat button to click on.

Should live chat not work for you then try a different internet browser (MS Edge works for me whenever i need to contact live chat).

https://help.nowtv.com/gb/get-in-touch/now-tv-account-payments/i-have-a-query-about-my-bill-or-payment-date 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

The link worked, thank you so much!!  I have also had my refund.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have been into my bank this morning because I am constantly being billed for now TV every month to which I don't have, I wouldn't mind if I had it but I don't plus the bank tells me I have been billed every month since 2015,which I don't remember ever having it,what the hell is going on... 🤔