cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Unauthorised Subscriptions

We already have Netflix and Amazon Prime,  we  got Now TV so that my husband could watch Sky Sports when he wanted to via a Sports Pass.  Today, a year later I see that we have had money taken from our account every month for a Kids Month Pass of £3.99 (no children) and Entertainment Pass of £7.99 which we never subscribed for, but knew,  that IF we wanted one we could buy a pass on line.  I am looking to have this money refunded.  Has anyone else had this problem? I look forward to hearing from you.

1 REPLY 1
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Omg yes I’m trying to sort this out right now I looked back at my bank and noticed that two of the same payments have been coming out. I was really confused so contacted them. One was registered to a different email address and one to mine. I got in contact and they’ve been awful slow replies and today I finally got a reply to go to the police. They don’t understand I work full time I don’t have the time but I want all my money refunded otherwise I’m looking at legal action as they’re taken my hard earned money. I’m so annoyed now tv shouldn’t be operating. They’re awful. I’m so annoyed I’ve worked out they’ve taken over £100 for the past year and however long. I will be going to my bank for fraud.