cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Unauthorised Payments Taken

Hi I’ve noticed 2 payments for nowtv come out of my account however I don’t actually have nowtv nor ever used it so logged onto my account and no subscription or payment method saved, can anyone help me speak to someone about money that has debited my account without my permission please as I can’t stop the payments and they keep happening. 

Many thanks 

22 REPLIES 22
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Call this number 080075912132

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i have an account for £8.99 A MONTH 

ON LOOKING AT MY RECENT BANK STATEMENTS FROM january 2020

i find you have taken out £8.99  twice 

and £11.99

on 21st of the month 

i only access the entertainment pass which is £8.99

so why have you taken out of my bank 

the £8.99    TWICE 

AND 

£11.99 FOR MOVIE PASS WHEN I CANCELLED 

PLEASE STOP TAKING THE FOLLOWING DUPLICATED  PAYMENTS 

AS FOLLOWS

OF

£8.99 PLUS £11.99  I HAVE NOTIFIED MY BANK 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am having exactly the same thing with Nowtv. I cancelled my passes in August, and noticed I had two payments taken out at the beginning of this month. I have now spoken to a woman on live chat, who said she'd pass it on to the right team (no reply). And then I emailed the address again, had two more men ask me the same questions, now no reply and I'm still stuck with £15.98 that's left my account unauthorized. Who did you contact and did you get a refund?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I wouldnt even bother. They give you automated answers and get literally nowhere. I just contacted my bank and blocked all future payments and recalled the money. Nowtv customer service shocking..dont even speak English and write the same response to you over and over.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have been charged twice a month for the whole of last year despite canceling well trying to cancel numerous times I haven't used it at all and it has cost me now over £100 after a quick Google search it seems I'm not the only one there are hundreds of accounts of the exact same thing happening. All these people can't be thick no trouble with Amazon prime or Netflix just your shoddy company it's unacceptable you should be taken to court and shut down you must have taken thousands from people with this blatant scam

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've just seen there's a YouTube video called "NowTV.  Why is it so hard to cancel?" - it has had 26,000 views - so you can probably imagine just how much they've taken in unauthorised payments.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Iv had money taken out my bank with out consent and would like it refunded back into my account 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

This is a customer fourm, you will be lucky to get a response from Now TV staff. Your vest option is to fill this form out. 

https://account.nowtv.com/payments/query/incorrect-charge

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

They are doing it to me too.