cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Alma328

Unauthorised Payments Taken

Hi I’ve noticed 2 payments for nowtv come out of my account however I don’t actually have nowtv nor ever used it so logged onto my account and no subscription or payment method saved, can anyone help me speak to someone about money that has debited my account without my permission please as I can’t stop the payments and they keep happening. 

Many thanks 

Labels (2)
0 Thanks
3 Replies
devonruss66
Mentor

Re: Unauthorised Payments Taken

Call this number 080075912132

0 Thanks
Carysfran
Advocate

I am having exactly the same thing with Nowtv. I cancelled my passes in August, and noticed I had two payments taken out at the beginning of this month. I have now spoken to a woman on live chat, who said she'd pass it on to the right team (no reply). And then I emailed the address again, had two more men ask me the same questions, now no reply and I'm still stuck with £15.98 that's left my account unauthorized. Who did you contact and did you get a refund?

0 Thanks
Jamie37

I wouldnt even bother. They give you automated answers and get literally nowhere. I just contacted my bank and blocked all future payments and recalled the money. Nowtv customer service shocking..dont even speak English and write the same response to you over and over.

0 Thanks