cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Unable to update payment details - going around in circles please help!!

I need to update my card details as I have recently changed banks and have a new card for payment. However I keep running into the same problem over and over again. Update Payment Details on My Account takes me to the Welcome to NowTV sign up page and when I call the number on the email, it takes me to Sky Business... after speaking to two different departments and being on hold for approximately 45 minutes I was then hung up on. I need to resolve this problem as I am receiving daily emails asking for me to make payment but NowTV is making it impossible for me!!! I know it is not just me having this problem, I’m hoping this forum reaches someone as currently I can’t seem to get any support whatsoever!!!!
12 REPLIES 12
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am having the same issue.  It is ludicrous!!

Chat times out, I can't get help on the phone as I only buy passes, I'm going nuts.  

MKMale
Mentor

Every time I try to update my membership. I constantly get the same message of 'Sorry there is a problem, please try again' which is no help what so ever. Just keep getting the same message. This is then compounded by the joke of a message saying my issue has been completed and closed, yet I never get anyone contacting me and the problems continue over and over again and takes weeks with phone calls (At my cost) spending hours only to be hung up and calls cut off.

It is not anything that resembles any type of help and is just wasting my time and never any apology nor admit that NOW is at fault.

I am going around and around and around in circles. If it continues I will have no choice but to cancel everything and use another provider.

For once please do something to actually help 

RoyB
Legend

@MKMale 

We are all just customers here like you, so there isn’t much we can do with account details queries except point you to Now resources, And if you have talked to Live Chat and got nowhere, what next?

You might like to post your message on Now’s Twitter account, or as much of it as Twitter will allow. It won’t cost you anything, and you will be listened to.

Or you could email customerservices#nowtv.com (replacing the # with @)* and see where that leads.

* A subterfuge to stop Now eating email addresses, as it does)

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.