cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Unable to update email address

I have tried several times over the last week to update my email address but I keep getting this message

Sorry, we're having trouble updating your account right now.
Try saving your changes again, and if that still doesn't work, head over to our Help site to get in touch and we'll update it for you.

I have tried the 'chat now' service but it is useless.

How can I phone customer service to update my details.
2 REPLIES 2
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

I have tried several times over the last week to update my email address but I keep getting this message

Sorry, we're having trouble updating your account right now.
Try saving your changes again, and if that still doesn't work, head over to our Help site to get in touch and we'll update it for you.

I have tried the 'chat now' service but it is useless.

How can I phone customer service to update my details.

Hi @Anonymous User 

while I can't give you a phone number. I can hopefully help you get through to a human on live chat who should be able to help you update your email address

click the link below

https://help.nowtv.com/gb/get-in-touch/

then click the dialogues as follows 

now TV account and payments > changing my account details

After this, you will see a blue and white arrow button with the heading ' how to get in touch' directly above it . Click the arrow and then select TV and then 'the chat online now button should light up'click the button and you should be able to get on to live chat

I would advise using a desktop/laptop PC or Mac. In order to do this, but if you absolutely have to. It should work on a mobile device

Hope this helps😀 

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User did you fix it? I'm having exactly the same issue