cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
apsymb
Mentor

Unable to update credit card details

Unable to update credit card details. Customer service said this may be due to incorrect billing address. I have no house number just a house name but the house number is mandatory to complete the credit card check. This is the error message I get when I select my address using the postcode checker:

Oops - something went wrong
Please wait a moment and try again

I have successfully updated credit card details on all other online services (Amazon, Apple, Netflix, Spotify etc) and have only had a problem with Now TV.

Any ideas?
4 REPLIES 4
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@apsymb 

What happens if you put a 0 in the building number field?

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
apsymb
Mentor

Yep - that allows me to update my billing address but still does not accept the credit card.

I’ve upgraded to a different Barclaycard which is now Mastercard not Visa. The last monthly subscription was successfully posted to my old credit card number so I’ll just leave it and wait until the continuous credit card authority fails.

Jimroy
Mentor

I'm having the same issue updating my card details with the same new card too.

I managed to do it somehow on my broadband account but not the tv one where I've had to select Paypal instead. I can't even update my address properly though the existing one is ok. It's just that only half the numbers are available on the drop down list after inputting the postcode. The latter half are missing from their database, and I'm in the latter half.

I can't even find a number to contact them to sort it out.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Jimroy 

There is multiple endless threads in the forum with links and posts of the number to call where it is broadband related. 

TV on the otherhand has to be via Live chat or email.

@apsymb Is your issue on payment for broadband or TV?

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help