cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Unable to sign you in, please try again later

Hi,

i haven't been able to sign into my account for 2 days now. i have tried signing in on my xbox, on my phone (both on Wifi & 4G), on my Ipad & also passed my login details to my friend for him o try at his house, to no avail.

i have 3 ongoing passes, all bought through NOWtv website.

The live chat was useless in fixing the problem and just redireced me here. is there anyone who knows the fix for this? I am 100% sure that i have the right email/password combination.

i would perefer a number to speak to an actual human at NOWtv but that doesnt seem to be an option either.

1 REPLY 1
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the exact same issue, my wife set up her own account and bought the sky sports pass as a gift for me (I already had my account from a while ago having the entertainment pass)

This worked for the 1st day i watched the football on my TV app and ps4 app.

Since then every time we log into her account is says "unable to sign you in, please try again later"

I have tried the Bot chat, resetting password and asked in a community instant chat and no-one can help.

It is allowing me to sign into my own account (without any active passes)

this has now been 10 days and i have missed 5 football matches I have paid to watch.  

The pass was bought purely due to the remaining lockdown football all being on tv.

The problem is we cant even log in to her account to make a complaint or post in this forum.