cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Unable to sign you in, please try again later

I have been getting the above message for about two weeks.  (I have had to set up an alternative account to be able to access this forum/watch anything)  Has anyone had any success in getting a similar issue sorted.  How the hell do I speak to anyone at Now tv????  So frustrated.

It all started when I tried to reset  my password.  But it just keeps giving me the Unable to sign in or THERE WAS AN UNEXPECTED ERROR message.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Can't help much, but over on NowTV Twitter they are saying a number of customers are having difficulties accessing their account or requesting a password change email.

They did say that they are working on the problem and said that some people had some degree of success either using a different internet browser (MS Edge seems to always work for me)

Or if you have mobile internet data on your smartphone, then use your mobile data with the Fire Fox internet browser when attempting to access your account on their website.

Sorry i can't offer any further help apart from try the above.

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Can't help much, but over on NowTV Twitter they are saying a number of customers are having difficulties accessing their account or requesting a password change email.

They did say that they are working on the problem and said that some people had some degree of success either using a different internet browser (MS Edge seems to always work for me)

Or if you have mobile internet data on your smartphone, then use your mobile data with the Fire Fox internet browser when attempting to access your account on their website.

Sorry i can't offer any further help apart from try the above.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just went and tried the Edge browser and this allowed me to sign in to my account and cancel my pass - fantastic!

Can't believe that I couldn't do this on Chrome or Firefox browsers - that's just ridiculous!

Anyway, I'll remember this for the future...

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I was having the same trouble logging into nowtv the message kept coming unable to log in try later found out that my vpn was on and so turned it off and din dangly do sorted

Anonymous User
Not applicable

The Authentication Error bit suggests to me that your password has not changed, have you tried using the old one?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am in the same position and have had to make a new account just to be able to post there because there is no way to make a call. 

I have tried to login EVERYWHERE! Chrome, Firefox, Safari (I don't have Edge), or on any phone or TV. 

I also am not impressed if I have to cancel as they only took my monthly subscription 2 days ago, even though I can't access it! 

I want to cancel and have a refund but cannot figure out how I can even go about this! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am having exactly this issue! It’s a nightmare, but paid for a new sports monthly pass and I can’t access it! 

NowTv please sort this out! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

The same thing has happened to me and I am also trying to be refunded !! Any help ??

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am having the same issue.

Tried using the following bowsers:

Firefox

Edge

Chrome

Get the same error every time

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I can sign in BUT I’m having to sign in for every programme! It’s driving me nuts!  NOW TV need to pull their finger out - last Christmas it crashed and I couldn’t watch anything; this time there are login issues.  Come on NOW TV, get it sorted and get a better customer service centre!!!!!!  Look after your customers.