cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Unable to purchase Sky Cinema Month Pass?!

I would like to purchase a Sky Cinema pass, I currently have an Entertainment pass.

When I go to Passes & Vouchers I am presented with a free trial offer but on clicking the offer, I get taken to a page stating "Free trial available until 16th October 2019"......It's 2020....

I click on the Start trial button and get a message stating "Well that didn't go to plan"

I don't even have the option to purchase a pass at the standard price.

Can anyone help?

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

See if NowTV live chat have a clue what is going on with your account, with regards to the wrong trial date year and not able to take up the free trial offer or no option to buy an equivalent pass.

Use this link page below to find the green chat button to click on.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

The chat that is just an automated system that doesn't allow you to speak to a human being?

Yeh, tried that and got nowhere.

I've proceeded as per the link you've supplied.

Thank you

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

The green chat button on the link is fussy to what internet browser you use.

Try a different internet browser making sure it's adblocking software is switched off.

When the chat button opens you will be having a web chat with a real person on the end in real time.

Unfortunately NowTV TV Pass customers haven't an option to telephone NowTV (only their Broadband customers have access to a telephone helpline service).

Should live chat not work with any internet browser or another device with a browser on it, then send them a message on the same link that i previously posted where there should be a web form (highlighted in blue) to contact them.