cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Unable to make payment

Hello, for some reason I cannot enter my payment info to charge my card for my NOW broadband.  We have been cut off and cannot do anything about it even though we have the money.  - not related but for some reason after January my card hasn't been charged so that is annoying too.  Please if anyone can help, this has happened before, last year, and I had to ring up and pay over the phone, obviously this time because of corona that's not an option.  Ughhhh

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I just rang 03300412462 and paid over the phone.  Last resort if the system is messing up.  Fair warning, there's quite the wait time because of corona, but there are still people risking it to help us out 🙂 

This worked for me anyways :')

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Similar issue here, money is in the bank, email I'll be cut off within 10 days, call this number to pay.  Also the bill is double charging me. No payment buttons, no way to call them, dont use phone, just laptop and broadband now. Every month issue after issue. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I just rang 03300412462 and paid over the phone.  Last resort if the system is messing up.  Fair warning, there's quite the wait time because of corona, but there are still people risking it to help us out 🙂 

This worked for me anyways :')

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I also paid over the phone with my debit card at their call centre. However, it has been 5 days and the transaction is not showing on my bank statement. Do Now TV take payment immediately or do they just update your card details and charge the full amount when the next monthly direct debit payment comes around? Thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yeah I’m the same as I got an email yesterday saying I will be cut off in 10 days if they don’t receive the payment and that I have to update my card details when its already on there. I’ve had the same problem before with them and now I,mgetting sick of this happening. They name to get this sorted out as I ain’t waiting in a queue for god no’s how long and for my phone bill to be sky high as I presume you have to pay for the call.