cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Unable to get to login screen - unable to load sign in, please try again later

The last few days I have been unable to sign into my account. 4 failed online chats later thought I would post here. Anyone got any ideas? Tried accessing my account by multiple phones and pc and multiple internet connections. Is the site down or something? Strangely my LG smart tv can still sign in and access my account but my black now tv box can't. 

4 REPLIES 4
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

With regards to your NowTV box have you tried steps 2 and 6 on this linked help guide to see if you can then re sign back into your box with the same account details that you used on your LG TV smart television NowTV App ?

https://help.nowtv.com/article/troubleshooting-now-tv-box-stick

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi, Thanks for the response. It's not regarding signing into a box. It's to
my account. Hitting the sign in button on the webpage but not being
presented with a username and password box to login to my account to view
passes etc. I just unable to load sign in page try again later as if the
website is down. I've tried on various pc's and phones with different
browsers but still not getting to a page that allows me to enter a username
and password.

Rob
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

Yes I have tried all those steps but still have the same issue. The NowTV box is connected to the network fine, apps like YouTube and Iplayer work fine. Its just the NowTV app, when I goto the sign in page to enter my login details I dont even get to the page where im able to enter the details.  I get the same message if i try to access the login page on the now tv website.

Rob

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Did you get this sorted currently habu g same issue I believe it is a ip adress issue as the app works when connected to phone hot-spot