cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Unable to email now tv

There doesn't appear to be a link via the contact us section to send an email to now tv.

I sent my now tv box back 7 days ago and no refund yet.
88 REPLIES 88
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Don't think I'll waste my money ...
And to be fair I think now tv should have done the decent thing and offered
me some kind of deal to make up for all the problems but hey that's life !!!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting back to us. I'm sorry to hear that you feel disappointed by us.

I've dropped you an e-mail about this, please keep an eye out in your Inbox/Spam folders 🙂

Thanks

Rob

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you rob. .my faith has been restored 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

you have to go on the help... tried to ask for something you dont need and then the email pops up.... what a useless sight, by time i had  downloaded a sight to run the program it was pointless using it.... now i know why i dont have this tv service provider

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now tv is honestly starting to do my head in, I'm able to log in on my PlayStation but when I try and login on my phone or tablet it just says password or username are incorrect when I know they aren't as I logged in on my PS3, I can't find a way to contact them! Defiantly cancelling my contract if this is not resolved!
Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

Thanks for your post.

Can you tell me if you are using anything like a VPN or are connected to a corporate or shared network perhaps for work or university? Please note as well that if you are outside the UK you will be unable to access NOW TV.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Please can someone from Now team get back to me? I've been trying to get in touch and can't find the email link? I have paid for two passes movies and TVs on now and my I phone is fine I can watch both but on my TVs it lets me sign in but only shows movies I can't watch now TVs or box sets? I have paid for both why is this happening and why is it so hard to contact you ? Denise Matthews email [email removed]
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

To contact NOW TV click on this link http://help.nowtv.com/article/How-to-cancel-NOW-TV and hit the green Contact Us at the bottom of the page, this will take you to the Live Chat & Email options (8am - Midnight). Best to use a PC/Mac.

Hope this helpsSmiley Happy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

On your main TV are you using a Youview Box ?

If so you will only be able to watch Movies on it as per this help article.

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, I have come to the end of a free 2 month subscription and have now been charged for month 3 as forgot to cancel, however, I cant now find anywhere to cancel on the site!

Can someone from the NOW team contact me to resolve this please as will not be charged again!

Thanks