cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Unable to email now tv

There doesn't appear to be a link via the contact us section to send an email to now tv.

I sent my now tv box back 7 days ago and no refund yet.
88 REPLIES 88
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've had a similar issue I used the free 2 week no obligation trial but last week nowtv took a payment from my account without my knowledge which to me is theft by deception im shocked at this and even more so by not being able to contact nowtv
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User unless you cancelled your pass, when you signed up you agreed to be billed each month. For more information on cancelling use this faq

http://help.nowtv.com/article/How-to-cancel-NOW-TV

and if you want to speak to someone just click on the Contact Us button at the end of the article.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you for your reply artesea although I'm under the impression now tv's a no obligation no contract service and you have to buy a new pass each month although I may of misread something so I will take another look
Anonymous User
Not applicable

very very frustrating!!! there is no live chat option and no email address either or phone number. i want to cancel but it says there is no history of any passes being bought and no option to cancel next the passes on my passes.

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

welcome to the forum.

Usually this happens when you have more than one NOW TV account or Sky ID and you are signed in with the wrong one (maybe your browser is signing into the wrong one automatically). Try signing in with any other usernames and passwords you have, or check the username that you are logged in with on the devices you watch on.

If you still can't find the pass you want to cancel, try the following to get to live chat who should be able to help find the pass

go to the following help page

http://help.nowtv.com/article/None-of-the-above

and click the green Contact Us button near the bottom left of it (not the How to Contact Us link right at the bottom as that takes you somewhere else) then choose the Live Chat option on the following page.

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

Thanks for posting.

We'll send you an email with a request for some details to find your active account.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Mate I bought a now tv box with a two month movie pass for over the xmas period ..had virtually 6 weeks of constant buffering ..wasn't happy !!! ..anyway long story short i tried to find a way to complain about it and found it impossible to get onto chat eventually did manage to send a message after about three hours ..and guess what NO REPLY WHATSOEVER !!!
seems to me they have made this site so confusing and difficult just to avoid sorting out complaints. .
anyway I ended up cancelling ...
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I wonder if now tv deliberately made their site so absolutely confusing and difficult in order to fob people off !!! I bought a now tv box with two month movie pass for the xmas period and had nothing but problems for abou five weekswith buffering when i tried to complain about it on their site It was absolutely impossible after about three hours of trying to navigate here there and everywhere I finally managed to send an email don't know where it went though no one even bothered replying !!
Now that's what i call customer service NOT !!!

Couldn't even manage to get on chat ..so consequently ended up cancelling subscription
shame really !!!
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

the information below should help you in the event you need to contact now TV  in future Smiley Happy

NowTV can be contacted through email, live chat and this forum. The live chat and email contact methods can be found by going to the help site. The button to access the help site is located at the top right of the page. After clicking help click "help centre"

The email and live chat contact methods are accessed by finding the help article that best suits the issue you're having, you then scroll down to the bottom of that article and click contact us. Then you can choose to use either email or live chat.

If you can't find an article that suits your issue in the PC section you should find a "non-of the above" article and use the same process as described above. To contact now TV. Note the advice above assumes you are using a desktop PC, laptop PC or Mac (using one of these devices . To contact now TV is in fact recommended)

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch, sorry to hear of the issues you've had. Sorry for all the trouble with viewing and trying to get in touch. As mentioned it's available on every help article with the contact us button at the bottom. In regards to your issue. If you have cancelled whilst your pass maybe still available can you try rebooting the box and the router and also try bringing the box and router closer together. If rebooting doesn't work please try a factory reset. Let us know if this has any change and if so try it on a new pass. Apologies again for the inconvenience caused.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team