cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Unable to email now tv

There doesn't appear to be a link via the contact us section to send an email to now tv.

I sent my now tv box back 7 days ago and no refund yet.
88 REPLIES 88
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi I'm experiencing the same problem I cannot seem to contact anyone via email, live chat only here in the forum and I want to cancel my subscription!!! I feel the need to contact Sky you may not be able to help me but I will try. When I click on ways to contact Now TV there is no link going round and round in circles!!!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User visit http://help.nowtv.com/article/How-to-cancel-NOW-TV if the page doesn't have your answers click on the Contact Us button at the end of the article to reach Live Chat.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
It doesn't work I've tried it on both my laptop and phone no way of
contacting anyone! Is there an address I can write to I feel like banging
my head against a brick wall!!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User just tried it on my mobile without issue. You did click on the Contact Us button and not the How to contact us link?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch, I will e-mail you know asking about the issue at hand. Please keep an eye out on your inbox.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

How do you email now TV? I click on contact us, says error 404 page does not exist, I have a query regarding my 2 month movie pass voucher that I bought from Argos that I activated on 7th November surley it should run until at least the 6/01/2016 but says it runs out tomorrow. I cancelled the pass as soon as I activated it as didnt want to get billed after Jan 2016.

Many thanks for any help.  

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User where does it say it ends tomorrow? The best place to view dates is within My Account on a computer. I know the mobile app gets confused some time and displays misleading information.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for replying, 

The email says one day left that I got yesterday, I managed to speak to live chat today who confirmed it has renewed for another month and will end on the 7/01/2016. 

So it should be resolved.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've took out a free trial with Now TV. I then tried to cancel my subscription before my next bill date and just realised I've been charged for three months. I've tried to get in touch with now TV and the Contact link at the bottom of the page doesn't provide an email (which it states it would).

I can't understand why the company would make it so difficult to get in contact with them. I can only conclude that they are clearly hoping that you give up trying to get in contact with them and continue to pay for a service you no longer need. Does anyone have an email address for them?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forum.  Click on this link http://help.nowtv.com/article/None-of-the-above and hit the Contact Us box on the left of the page, this will take you to the Live Chat & Email options (8am - Midnight).

Hope this helpsSmiley Happy