cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Unable to email now tv

There doesn't appear to be a link via the contact us section to send an email to now tv.

I sent my now tv box back 7 days ago and no refund yet.
88 REPLIES 88
Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here at NOW TV. 

I am sorry to hear about the issues you have encountered when trying to use your Apple TV. 

Can you please let us know what you are trying to look for? 

Can you please try searching for the programme that you wish to watch? 

Thanks, 

Karl 

NOW TV Team 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi I can't seem to get help from anyone I was just currently watching penny dreadful season 2 and it's just vanished the whole season is gone I've reset box twice please help?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User Penny Dreadful season two was available as catchup with every episode leaving 30 days after the final aired. This passed yesterday. You would have seen the x days remaining next to all the episodes warning this was about to happen. 

As the show is a part production with Sky, I'd expect it to return in full as a boxset in the near future.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi

I clicked on the sky sports button by accident to try and see how mush a day pass was and ended up buying 1 month which i do not require.

I immediately cancelled it bought seems that i have been charged. Can you help please and confirm if i have charged or not.

If i have can you tell me if i can get refunded also. thanks

Vincent

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thank you for getting in touch. I'm sorry to hear if this has happened. As it's account related I'll send you a quick e-mail now. Keep an eye out on your inbox.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I cannot find any way to send you an email. I paid for a day pass to Sky Sports and did not receive any service. Please help.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User visit http://help.nowtv.com/article/How-to-cancel-NOW-TV and use the Contact Us button at the end of the article for either email or live chat. 

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User, 

I have sent you an email in regards to your account related query. 

Thanks, 

Karl

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I signed up for a month's free pass they have bank details for direct debit but we find this impossible to use, tried to cancel, hopeless ! Sent them some feedback for what it is worth but will now instruct bank and complain to MP and ofcom, Now TV are really the worst we have dealt with, worse even than Talk Talk . How can it be legal to be uncontactable ?

@Anonymous User wrote:
There doesn't appear to be a link via the contact us section to send an email to now tv.

I sent my now tv box back 7 days ago and no refund yet.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thank you for getting in touch, very sorry to hear that you've had issues trying to cancel and contact us. We're contactable on every help article that isn't the article which shows you what to do to contact us. We're also contactable here and via e-mail on the same pages.

I will need to look into this for you and send you an e-mail so keep an eye out on your inbox.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team