cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Unable to email now tv

There doesn't appear to be a link via the contact us section to send an email to now tv.

I sent my now tv box back 7 days ago and no refund yet.
88 REPLIES 88
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Can you email me aswell i cant seem to email you.at all
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5
Hi @Anonymous User

It would help the NOW TV Team if you explain what problem you are having so they can decide how best to help you. You might want to start a new message in the appropriate section of the community eg Movies or NOW TV Box.

Alternately you can email NOW TV yourself.

To get to email, don't click on Contact Us at the bottom of this community. Start at the Help home page
http://help.nowtv.com
And search for an article on the problem that you have. Then at the bottom of any article, if you still require help, you will see a Contact Us button there. This button will take you to a page allowing you to email or use Live Chat.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I paid £8.99 back in october for a month pass

I then decided to cancel it before the end of the month as my circumstances changed and I new I would

struggle to pay for the following months 

after cancelling my subscription what seemed like successfully, I was then charged £9.99 a month for the next 3 months without realising!

I then cancelled it AGAIN 

and again this month I have been charged £9.99!! I have had to AGAIN cancel my subscription

somehow Im still being charged 4 months after cancelling my subscription 

and now I cannot get in contact with now tv at all 

apart from this community site

Would someone please get it touch or let me know how I can get in contact with now tv.

Absolutely outraged.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User 

Thank you for posting. I am sorry to hear this. As it is an account related issue I will send you an e-mail very shortly. Please keep an eye out.

Thanks

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I'm having the same problem. Many response posts from now tv claim that there is a contact us link at the bottom of articles. Can't seem to find any anywhere, lots of people are clearly having the same problem from the numerous posts stating the same thing. As a paying customer you'd expect it to be a bit simpler to make contact, considering cancelling my subscription because of the lack of help. Please get in touch with me.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User 

Thank you for posting. The contact us button is at the bottom of every help article, when you click that option it will take you to another page where the contact methods should appear. 

As shown here, this is the page you will see after clicking the contact us button. 

I am sure if you feel that you ahven't been given adequate help. Can I know what your issue is and hopefully I can assist.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

dear now tv

please stop taking £6.99 every month from my account

my email is [email removed]

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for posting, sorry to hear you've had an issue with our service. I can see that your issue has been resolved via our livechat team which is great. Enjoy your weekend. 

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

And me [email removed]

Anonymous User
Not applicable

We joined up 10 days ago we hve not yet recieved our now tv box and are unsure of were to go from here. i been on your page trying to find ways to contact you for up 30 minutes today with no luck. i stumbled upon this and im not a vbery happy customer atm.

Paul