cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Unable to email now tv

There doesn't appear to be a link via the contact us section to send an email to now tv.

I sent my now tv box back 7 days ago and no refund yet.
88 REPLIES 88
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Even if yoh ask live chat for an email address, you are given a link that doesnt contain an email adress or even a online form to contact Now TV.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

There's a good chance that direct emails, as in using your email client for the first communication will bounce back or not be read at their end.

You need to use the contact us email facility, which can be navigated through the menus on the help pages. As an example the following link should give the live chat option, the community and the email links - Contact us

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Please please someone help me to contact Now TV ? Its a joke I can't get on Live chat either

Thanks

Jackie

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

Please please someone help me to contact Now TV ? Its a joke I can't get on Live chat either

Thanks

Jackie

Strange...

Try clicking on this Troubleshooting for the NOW TV Box link. Scroll down to the 'Contact Us' button (on the bottom left of the web page) and click on it. A new web page should open up with the 'Live Chat' button at the top right of the page Smiley Wink

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

Hopefully @SeeMoreDigital instructions have helped you get through to us, if not I'll drop you a quick email to see if you still need our help.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi

It doesn't work

Jackie x

Anonymous User
Not applicable

hi levineg

Login
goto the help pages
pick a help topic like #5 WHAT IS A NOW BOX and at the very bottom you will see a CONTACT US button
this is how you get to USE LIVE CHAT, ASK THE COMMUNITY or EMAIL US
I've just had to goto it again as the email address second line support send you messages from wont allow replies (genius!)

@Anonymous User wrote:
There doesn't appear to be a link via the contact us section to send an email to now tv.

I sent my now tv box back 7 days ago and no refund yet.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Are NowTV trying to scam me? I cancelled their free trial within the month and then still got charged.
I then went onto live chat and spent half an hour without any resolution. I have emailed using their contact
form twice four days ago and have had nothing back. I am now assuming it is deliberate and a scam.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hey @Anonymous User 

Thanks for your post.

A member of the NOW TV Team will be in touch shorty via email.

Hope this helps

Thanks,

Steve

NOW TV Team