cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TommyM
Advocate

Unable to chat to bot to get refund

Hiya,

Thought I had cancelled both my memberships in november, luckily logged into my email to see a charge for cinema and a boost charge which I can't remember signing up for. Trying to get refund through chat to bot and it is not bringing up the bot when clicked.
Anyone able to assist?

2 REPLIES 2
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@TommyM 

Sounds like you signed up to the 6 month entertainment saver which came with free trials of boost and cinema. These are then charged £6 and £9.99 unless cancelled. It was indeed mentioned in the offer and the offers T&C,

For any chance of a refund you need live chat, not the ‘Get help quicker’ bot. Make sure to be signed in and use the ‘How to get in touch’ drop down.
https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch/tv/cancel-or-renew-membership

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
RoyB
Legend

@TommyM 

You are lucky you can’t get to the bot, as it will just lead you on a merry dance, but that you can’t get to it suggests that you browser is stuffed with cruft, and needs a clean up, however that is achieved on whichever device you are using.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.