cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Unable to cancle

Iv been trying to cancel my pass since 23:30 and was unable. A message kept popping up saying, you cannot cancel this way, please use my account. Now I carnt as its saying my account has been suspended due to lack of funds available. I do not wish to carry on my subscription. Can staff here please help me cancel this and for no payment to leave my bank,

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

No worries.  Live Chat can help with this.  Click on this link http://help.nowtv.com/article/How-to-cancel-NOW-TV and hit the green Contact Us at the bottom of the page, this will take you to the Live Chat & Email options (8am - Midnight). Best to use a PC/Mac.

Hope this helps

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

We are really sorry to hear you wish to cancel. 

I can see you have popped on live chat and our lovely live chat team has helped you resolve your query. 

Please don't forget to fill in the short survey, we would love to hear your feedback on how our live chat team did 🙂

Thanks

Aman

NOW TV Team 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi 

I have been cancelled all my passes in last month but still, payment been charged by my card for last two months. Following three amount bee charged in January and February

on 13th ( Jan and Feb) 

£7.99

£9.99

£2.99

I would like to cancel account completely and looking for refund last two months 

Please feel free to contact me if you need any further information 

I look forward to hearing from you soon 

With best regards

Ali