cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Unable to cancel or use live chat

I want to cancel my accounts as I have been charged when I do not use this subscription. However the website has been having technical difficulties since yesterday and I cannot find a number to call!

6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Me neither - please can someone help. I don't use it and need to cancel, but it seems impossible!! every time i get to the right sort of area on the site - it crashes - and its been having 'tech difficulties' for the last two months that I have tried to cancel. If one was cynical, one might say its designed to crash when you try and cancel! I'm sure that's not the case - so someone from NOW TV please contact me ASAP
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’m having a lot of trouble too, I’m getting sent to all different links none of which allow me cancel my subscription. If you manage to find out any info would much appreciated 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I would like to cancel too   what a con is this now tv for real

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User 

You cancel Passes for yourself in My Account/Passes & Vouchers.

Keep plugging away through about four screens until this is done, Pass by Pass if you have more than one, and make sure the Pass shows no renewal date when you have finished.

If it still shows a renewal date, you didn’t complete the process, so go back and try again.

If a Pass refuses to cancel, then it has probably hit the payment date, and you can’t cancel during the payment cycle.

Or it could be a Sports Day or Week Pass, which doesn’t need cancelling, as it just expires, and doesn’t auto-renew like the Month Passes.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I want to cancel but can't click on passes as it says you could not take the last payment and it just goes round in a loop, just need to cancel, please help or find a link to live chat.

Anonymous User
Not applicable