cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Unable to cancel my entertainment pass, please help

Hi,

I have an entertainment pass that will expire on 7th February. WHen I try to cance it it takes me throught the normal process but fails at the last hurdle, when I click the 'Confirm Cancellataion' button I get the error message 'Sorry, there was an error. Please try again'.

Trying again I get the same error time and again. I am totally unable to cancel. Another thing, the same pass shows twice on my account page, I cannot cancel either instance of it. Can you help?

Thanks,

Jay

46 REPLIES 46
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch, I'm going to send you an e-mail shortly. Please keep an eye out on your account.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have also had this issue.

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

Are you trying to cancel your pass? When you go to My Account > My Passes can you see your active pass with a cancel button?

If it's asking you for payment details again, that means you've logged into the wrong account. Try logging in with any other usernames you have.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I pressed cancel and confirmed last week and for some reason the payment
has been taken. I have now re-cancelled and have email confirmation now. I
just don't want to have paid for a month that I am not using it.
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
I pressed cancel and confirmed last week and for some reason the payment
has been taken. I have now re-cancelled and have email confirmation now. I
just don't want to have paid for a month that I am not using it.

@Anonymous User

Ah right, no worries. Just don't use your pass and a member of the NOW TV Team will reply to your message about that in due course (might take a day or so depending on how busy they are).

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi I'm trying to cancel both movies and entertainment passes but the box and app are not displaying the option to cancel.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5
@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi I'm trying to cancel both movies and entertainment passes but the box and app are not displaying the option to cancel.

Simon84,

To cancel the passes, you need to go into My account, then my passes where there should be a cancel button.

Would suggest to access My account via a PC, Laptop, Tablet or smart phone.

http://help.nowtv.com/article/How-to-cancel-NOW-TV