cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Unable to cancel my entertainment pass, please help

Hi,

I have an entertainment pass that will expire on 7th February. WHen I try to cance it it takes me throught the normal process but fails at the last hurdle, when I click the 'Confirm Cancellataion' button I get the error message 'Sorry, there was an error. Please try again'.

Trying again I get the same error time and again. I am totally unable to cancel. Another thing, the same pass shows twice on my account page, I cannot cancel either instance of it. Can you help?

Thanks,

Jay

46 REPLIES 46
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello Karl

There are no passes visable to cancel.

Regards

Mark

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thank you for getting in touch. Sorry to hear you wish to cancel. As there are no active passes it normally means you are signed into the wrong account. I will send you an e-mail now to try and locate the correct account. Please keep an eye out on your account.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ranj

I have recieved no email from yourselves, I have tried to log-in using my other email account but see no passes on that account either yet you are still taking money from my account, can this please be cancelled asap.

Thanks

Bald

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

The email would have been sent to the email address linked to your community account. 

Are you able to check this email address and your junk folder of the email account? 

If you are not receiving the email, are you able to come onto live chat to speak to an adviser directly? 

Thanks, 

Karl 

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

karl

Sorry unable to find live chat and cant send you a private message!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

I'm not sure why you haven't received the e-mails. I sent it a week ago today. I have just forwarded the e-mail again. Can you check all folders please and let me know if you still have not received it.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can you tell me how I cancel my movies subscription please?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Cheers for posting, even though it's about cancelling. I'll help you anyway 😉

I'll send you an e-mail now, keep an eye out on your inbox.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am unable to cancel my now TV enterment pass? please help?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forum.  I'm not sure what steps you've tried, but here's a link Cancel NOW TV  If this doesn't help, Live Chat should be able to sort it for you.  To contact Live Chat the link you need is http://help.nowtv.com/article/None-of-the-above Click on "Contact Us" at the bottom of the page & on the next page click on Live Chat. There's also the option to email NOW TV.

I hope this helps, if not please re-post and a member of the NOW TV Team/forum member will get you up and running