cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Unable to cancel my entertainment pass, please help

Hi,

I have an entertainment pass that will expire on 7th February. WHen I try to cance it it takes me throught the normal process but fails at the last hurdle, when I click the 'Confirm Cancellataion' button I get the error message 'Sorry, there was an error. Please try again'.

Trying again I get the same error time and again. I am totally unable to cancel. Another thing, the same pass shows twice on my account page, I cannot cancel either instance of it. Can you help?

Thanks,

Jay

46 REPLIES 46
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi 

I got a free 3 month pass when I purchased my Chromecast, the 3 months is coming to an end.  I have been on the site on several occasions over the past few days trying to cancel my account, but it doesnt take me to the part were it says cancel my subscription.  Can you please contact me via e-mail or live chat asap.  I do not want to be charged for something that I have asked to cancel!

Hi @Anonymous User

You weren't using a mobile device by any chance were you when you tried cancel?  The mobile web browsers used by phones and tablets can have limitations which prevent aspects of the now TV website from working properly.

To cancel now TV you need to login to your now TV account on a PC (Desktop or laptop PC and Mac) and go to your my account page. From there. Click the cancel pass button on the appropriate pass and follow the dialogues that appear. Once you have finished the cancellation process go back to your my account page and you will see a confirmation confirming that your pass has been cancelled and you will no longer be charged(Remember each pass type needs to be cancelled separately.)

If you need further assistance click here. Then scroll down to the bottom of the page. Click "contact us" and then click "live chat"

Hope that helpsSmiley Happy

Edit:

Also see @Anonymous User post below. Smiley Happy

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

Normally you can access My Account at top right of this page and cancel there

You need to contact LIVE CHAT yourself as reverse not possible

http://help.nowtv.com/article/How-to-cancel-NOW-TV and click Contact Us - blue box bottom left

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I too am unable to cancel my entertainment pass despite trying more than five times over the last 24 hours.

I require someone from NowTV to contact me and resolve this issue.

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for posting.

Again this could be if you're trying to cancel on a mobile device?

I'll take a look at your account and see if I can spot anything that might be causing an issue, I'll email you as it's account related.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Simon,

I am not attempting to cancel my subscription on a mobile device. I am running Windows 7 and have tried to cancel both using Chrome and Internet Explorer and keep getting this same error.

How do I cancel my account? I want my subscription cancelled and surely this is something you should be able to do from your end now given that your site doesn't actually work.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

If youn think youve got problems, we bought our LG tv from currys and were given a free 3 mnth trial voucher which we activated. after 1 mth the service would not show anything so we decided it was rubbish and didnt extend it. now 13 mths later we discover that now tv has been taking a mnthly payment from my bank without permission but when we try to contact them via live chat we keep getting cut off. we checked the so called account we cant even cancel it. we may have to cancel our debit card to prevent any more being taken

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I do not want this sevice I never wanted this service beyond the trial period but still now tv charge for a service I cant access. I will now tell everyone I can via any method I can find about my experience DO NOT LET NOW TV GET HOLD OF YOUR BANK DETAILS.you will live to regret it.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the forum.  Sorry to hear about the problems you're having with your account.  I would give Live Chat another go, it's rare you get cut off.   You can contact Live Chat 8am - Midinght, 7 days a week. Click on the Contact Us button at the bottom of the page & then on the next page click on Use Live Chat. The link you need is http://help.nowtv.com/article/None-of-the-above

I hope this helps, if not please re-post and a member of the NOW TV Team/forum member will be able to offer you further supportSmiley Happy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am unable to cancel my pass as nothing comes up under my account. 

Can you please contact me to cancel this or cancel it and confirm when this has been done.

Thanks

Mark

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here at NOW TV. 

Can you please let us know what happens when you click on My Account? 

Do you get taken to a different page or are there no passes visible? 

Thanks, 

Karl

NOW TV Team