cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Unable to cancel entertainment pass

When i click cancel on my entertainment pass on the manage my pass page, the wheel spins as if loading another page but it always just reloads the page and nothing happens. I've tried this on my laptop, tablet and phone. Each one on a different browser but with the exact same results.

I have no adblockers or anything that would stop the page loading and i have successfully canceled and restarted my entertainment pass many times like this. Its only in the past few days ive had this problem.

Anyone else having this problem?

3 REPLIES 3
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Welcome to the forum. Usually trying a different device and/or browser gets it to work, but if you're still having trouble try popping onto live chat and see if they can help.To get to live chat, go to the following help page and choose the live chat option.

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/how-do-i-cancel-now-tv

It's possible whatever is stopping you cancelling your pass might also stop you getting onto live chat, if so choose the send a message link on that page instead.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Well i tried the chat before i posted and after explaining my problem they asked me to close my browser, re open and try again now that i was online with them... so thats why i resorted to posting here.

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User I'll tag @Tony-D @Anonymous User from the NOW TV Team to see if they can help, but I'm not sure when they will next be on, so you might want to try a different live chat conversation or using the send message option instead as the best way of getting it sorted.