cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Unable to cancel Passes

The website is partially down and I am unable to cancel the passes. There will be a payment taken tomorrow and I am not able to cancel the account.

I need support.

7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous User
Not applicable

ashneedham_0-1586074712758.png

i keep getting this message too

Miraculously i can buy a new pass but not cancel existing ones.

Might have to go down the route of changing payment details in my account but that will affect all passes.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have had the same problem for a while. I just tried on the Internet Explorer search engine, and everything worked fine.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same thing happening to me £33.99 sports pass and no sports because of covid-19 and no live chat. I phoned the bank to cancel payment and they said they could not and to contact now tv which is impossible they don't have a customer service for accounts or passes only broadband I know because I phoned them and they put me on hold for over 1 hour ( 1 hour 20 minutes to be exact). The bank said the only other alternative was to cancel my card and they will issue a new one which will take longer than usual to process because of the covid-19 causing reduced staff and working hours. VERY POOR SERVICE FROM NOW TV.

stammie1609
Expert

Its exactly the same for me,

even though I don't want to use a voucher I'd rather use one than be charged for a non existent sports service but the system wont let me do that either.

With no customer services working on Now TV I think it may come to the point that we all need to report them to trading standards, I know we're in an unusual scenario but it beggars belief that an organisation as large as Sky cannot have a way for their streaming service customers to contact them!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi same for me too £33.99 Sky Sports pass to renew on 06/04/20 I was on the phone with customer service for 1 hour 20min it took 15minutes for someone to answer then put on hold for 1 hour 5 minutes and they did not get back to me so I ended the call. I phoned the bank to cancel and they said they can't because I used my debit card and to contact now tv. Its a CASH GRAB once they got you hooked they don't give a damn unless they come up with an acceptable solution I will look elsewhere for my entertainment. Also no live chat, not reduced but completely unavailable, unacceptable.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I hope you are all well?

Ok I cancelled my pass at the beginning of the March but for some reason the pass has been rebooked with a booster ( very strange) so I have paid for the monthly pass again. 

I cannot cancel and there is no possibility of getting in touch by phone.

Please advise as this is unfair as i did not reorder another pass when I had just cancelled.

How can I get in touch with Now TV to discuss and cancel the passes?

Thankyou

stammie1609
Expert

Its not ideal but I installed another browser (Opera) and via that I could again access all parts of my account including the passes and vouchers section.

This also seems to have restored functionality to the other browsers I tried across three different devices.