Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Unable to apply voucher

Unable to apply voucher to my account. 

SCREEN 1.jpg

Applying voucher, I get the follwoing error message...

SCREEN2.jpg

and refreshing as suggested.....

SCREEN3.jpg

My current period doesn't expire until end of February, but this shouldn't prevent you from applying another pass.

(I've never had this problem in the past !)

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

I was under the impression that you can't apply another voucher code until you are within 30 days of your current voucher offer expires.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-apply-or-enter-voucher-code

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

I was under the impression that you can't apply another voucher code until you are within 30 days of your current voucher offer expires.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@schnappswrote:

Hi @Anonymous User

Current voucher expires 28th Feb - that's three days time, so should be able to apply a voucher code.

Maybe as the new voucher code would start on 28th March - I have to wait until 27th Feb to apply the code.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Yeah, just realised that you are getting the error once clicking on the green apply button.

Have you tried a different internet browser when applying the voucher or use your smart box under My Account to apply the voucher ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@schnappswrote:

Hi @Anonymous User

Yeah, just realised that you are getting the error once clicking on the green apply button.

Have you tried a different internet browser when applying the voucher or use your smart box under My Account to apply the voucher ?

tried Chrome, IE - same 'error'messages. Not tried via box - will give it a few more days, then if still exists, will contact Live Chat for them to apply the voucher code.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

I had a problem with a Sports pass voucher code recently where I tried about 4 different internet browsers and nothing worked coming up with an error message.

Contacted live chat and they confirmed the voucher code was valid, but they didn't have the authority to add the voucher code to My account (apparently new nowtv policy).

I had success by applying the code via my smart box by going into the nowtv app and going into the My Account section where there is an option to apply a new voucher code.

Good luck.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

couldn't apply the voucher via the Now Tv Box.

Got as far as enetring the PIN, and then received "Sorry, there was an error. Please try your order again later".

On onto Live Chat....   explained the problem... took 15 minutes *but shouldn't have been necessary)

and was told "On this account you have cancelled the auto payment so you wont be able to apply the voucher code. "

yes, thats' correct, as I wanted to ensure that I wouldn't be charged - when applying a new voucher code.

(I've done this, since being a Now TV customer since 2013)

"To apply the voucher code you need an active pass."  - No you don't

o I Haven't

"On this account you have already apply the voucher code" - No I Havn't

"Apply this code a week before the pass expires." - Current pass expires 28th Feb

"Do you wish to add the voucher code now?"  -  yes please - its for three months Now TV Entertainment

"Please use a Pc or laptop to apply the voucher code" - Voucher code applied, and now accepted

payment.jpg