cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Unable to apply 6 Month Entertainment voucher

Have been trying to add a 6 month Entertainment voucher to my account and also a 3 month for £ 5 movie pass but evertime I try to apply the vouchers I get an error message "Well, that didn't go to plan Please wait a moment and try again.". Contacted support last night and after trying various combinations of PC / Mac / Ipad with Safari / Firefox they cancelled the original vouchers and gave me new codes - they didn't work either - I eather get the above error message or on a PC with Firefox nothing happened when I clicked on the continue button - I then got passed onto level 2 support who also couldn't get them to work - he then asked if I was a combo customer which I said no I wasn't and then he suggested I contacted the Combo team and "click on broadband and phone when you go to contact us" I did ask what the Combo team can do for me as I am not a combo customer - I also couldn't understand what the Combo broadband and phone support team could do about tv passes. At this point I had been onto the live chat for over a hour so I had to give up as I needed to have my dinner !

Do you any suggestions about how I can apply the vouchers or do I need to cancel

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User  that's a pain.  @Anonymous User is one of the Now Team I am sure he can look into this for you and help you.

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.

View solution in original post

17 REPLIES 17
Legend 5
Legend 5

Normally advice is to go on to chat. Not sure why they have directed you to combo help. I presume that you copied and pasted the codes that chat gave you rather than typing in. I would fully sign out on all devices. Clear cache / history on Internet. Then log in on PC and try again.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Okay will try later on today

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Even worse today doesn't even give me the option to apply a voucher !

Will contact support tomorrow and if that doesn't fix it just cancel

Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User  that's a pain.  @Anonymous User is one of the Now Team I am sure he can look into this for you and help you.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Realise this is an old post, but interested because I'm having a similar issue trying to apply a voucher.

Live chat help has been beyond useless.

Trying to apply a Chromecast Movies/2 mths for £5 voucher. Every time I do I get the error message

"We're having trouble with vouchers right now

Please wait a moment and try again."
I am fairly certain it's because I almost took out Combo last year (at the last minute I was told my speed would be too low). My account still looks like a Combo account even though I've been dipping in and out with Sport/Movie/Entertainment vouchers.
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

If you are having difficulty applying the Chromecast offer for 2 month NowTV cinema, then perhaps there is something posted in this linked thread below might point you in the right direction.

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Cinema/Chromecast-free-2-month-cinema-pass/td-p/449905 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thanks, but I've tried to apply the voucher code directly; all that happens
is I get the error message I quoted above.

I'm fairly sure the problem is related to my nearly taking out a combo
package last year.
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

You mentioned that you have been dipping in and out with other passes, was this with voucher codes which you applied yourself ?

If so, and there is a green "apply voucher button" next to your cinema pass then i would have thought you would be able to apply the Chromecast offer to your account.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

No, I usually just buy a voucher on-screen (I have a NowTV box - old version).

There are no vouchers to apply just now, I assure you. 🙂