cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Unable to Sign in for over 3 weeks!!!!!!

Hi, I seem to be stuck in a loop. Please advise

I cant sign in from my account. I get a vague "Unable to sign you in, please try again later" error.
Because of which i cant even contact the customer support for help. Tried resetting the password several times and every time as soon as i press submit after changing it i get the "Unexpected Error has Occurred" message. 

I had to make a secondary account just to come on to the community  ( the terms and conditions to sign up and post a comment here were an interesting read )

Anyhow now i cant contact anyone because of the COVID-19 update about chat being down. 
I fail to understand, there is NO telephone number to call support on, there is NO email address to email them and now it seems there is NO chat as well. 

Please advise and take note that if the issue cant be resolved i would need to cancel my account with NOW TV with immediate effect and would contest any further bills or charges put forward to me by NOWTV / SKY TV or whatever this company is called.

Regards

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I had the exact same issue about a month ago, but I was able to contact support by live chat,not that they were of much use, they claimed that there was a security issue with my account & someone would contact me to sort it out, 1 week later,after contacting support again & getting the same message,still no contact no nowtv,,so I sent an email to the relevant manager. At sky & it got sorted within 24 hours, no apologies, no compensation for loss of 1 weeks tv. email [email removed]  he’s the content manager at sky responsible for nowtv

Anonymous User
Not applicable

They removed the email it’s Chris dot stylianou at bskyb dot com