cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Unable to Log Out of Other Devices

I need to log out of all accounts as my details were leaked.

I tried following the steps on the help centre. It recommends resetting your password, then it mentions a 'permissions' page. This permissions page does not exist. You just change your password and get lead back to the login page again.

When in my account and looking at the devices menu, it doesn't give the option to remove them.

I need logging out of all devices ASAP please

I'd also recommend removing that help centre article as it's misleading and frustrating

5 REPLIES 5
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

The best and quickest way to do that is via live chat. Just make sure you click “chat online” within the green box and not “get help quicker” as this is a bot.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint

To be safe I’d suggest putting a payment PIN on your account also.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/change-pin-settings

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Andy1994
Advocate

Yeah I am having exactly the same issue. Been with 3 different live chat people saying the same thing. Reset password about 5 times. Still all devices staying logged in.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy1994 

Changing the password won’t log them out. Request a force log out of all devices on live chat. 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Andy1994
Advocate

Yeah I have, the live chat has said they have removed all devices. But when I check, I’m still logged in on all devices

RoyB
Legend

@Andy1994 

Sounds like there is more than one account involved.

Doublecheck what account Live Chat removed all devices from, and see if it is different to the account you are using now.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.