cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Unable to Cancel membership, complaints procedure a joke.

Dear NOW TV,

My sports package was due to expire today, 23rd December 2021.

I had tried to cancel my membership around the 12th December as I no longer need it, but there was no cancel option displayed anywhere, despite following the help guide.

Therefore, I raised a complaint.

The response from yourselves stated:

"I can see that you have an active offer of £20.00 per month for 9 months for sports which is active until 23/12/2021. As you want us to cancel the membership from our end, it will be cancelled with the immediate effect and the viewing will be stopped. If the members cancel the auto renew from their end, they can view the content until the membership end date."

I logged into my account and tried again to cancel, but again, I was unable to find an option to cancel my membership or auto-renewal.  

The quoted paragraph above states that the membership will be cancelled, from your end, with immediate effect.

I have waited until today to see if the cancellation request I made, and was promised, had been carried out.

On checking my bank account this morning, I have a pending payment for NOW TV of £33.99.

I would like this payment stopped/refunded with immediate effect please.

Thank you in advance for your assistance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Welcome to the forum, which is for customer to speak and interact with other likewise customers. Stating "you" in your post is misguided 

When you say you were in your account, was this on the app on your phone? If so there is no way to cancel memberships via the app. 

To cancel you must be logged in on a web browser.

You will need to speak with staff via live chat, by clicking "chat online".

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Welcome to the forum, which is for customer to speak and interact with other likewise customers. Stating "you" in your post is misguided 

When you say you were in your account, was this on the app on your phone? If so there is no way to cancel memberships via the app. 

To cancel you must be logged in on a web browser.

You will need to speak with staff via live chat, by clicking "chat online".

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for the reply.

I was logged in through a browser, I don't have the phone app.

Live chat didn't work, I just got a bot.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

You clicking "get help quicker" or "chat online"?

If its "get help quicker" then this is the bot. To speak with staff its "chat online".

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'll try that, thanks very much for your help.