cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

UNABLE TO CANCEL PASSES

So I thought Ihad cancelled my Cinema and Entertainment pass (I had) but decided to double check. Passes are still being charged and I cancelled them over and over but it still leaves me the option to cancel meaning they havent been cancelled. How can I ensure that they are as I cannot afford passes this month and it will make my bank account overdrawn 😞

1 REPLY 1
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

When you pressed the cancel button for each pass that is active on your account did you follow the step by step on screen instructions, where i think there is around four stages before you get to the confirmation page that you want to still cancel your pass.

Once you have cancelled your pass after completing the cancellation procedure you should see a thumbs up message show on screen saying that you have cancelled a pass.

Also when going back to My Account > My Passes it should show that the pass has been cancelled and you can watch your pass up until a specified date.

Normally after cancelling a pass nowtv will send you an email notification that a pass has been cancelled against your account.

Would also recommend taking a screen shot once your pass is cancelled for future reference should you need to contact nowtv about account related matters.

If you are still not sure that your passes are cancelled, then you can contact live chat and ask them to check your account on their computer data base.

Here's a link for live chat, where if you click on the drop down arrow below Anything else which should reveal the live chat button.

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch/