cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Two payments in one month

So I just signed up to Now TV last month. I signed up on the 10th of August, and then everything was installed on the 23rd which is when my first payment was taken (as that’s when it went live) however here I am on the 10th of September being told my payment is overdue. My online account is telling me my next payment shouldn’t be till the 23rd. I’ve called and been told to make the payment (which I have) but I’m concerned I’m going to get billed again when the 23rd comes around.

Has anyone else had this problem? I couldn’t understand the explanation I was given over the phone. Something about the payment having to clear? But then why is my payment date on my account the 10th? 

3 REPLIES 3
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Sorry to sound daft and ask the daft question. Is the second payment definitely for your broadband and not for TV memberships?

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Not a daft question at all but it’s Definitely for broadband. It’s the same price as broadband, and I don’t have any now tv memberships! 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Ah ok, my recommendation is to give the broadband team a call to confirm. As I know sometimes the account online can be a bit faulty from time to time. 

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch/now-broadband-calls/managing-my-payments

NOW Broadband customers can get in touch anytime between 8am–11pm.

Hope you get it sorted!
FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help