cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Two account issue

Can anyone help me complain to now tv about their account set up please?  I apparently have 2 accounts (caused me no end of confusion).  One has my broadband and my payment; the 2nd is apparently my 'TV' account that has nothing on it.  I wanted to delete the second one (TV acc)  because there was nothing on it, didn't use it and as far as I knew when i ordered a membership package it came via the broadband account.  An advisor (i don't have an issue with him at all, just now tv overall) has told me this isn't the case that I can order a membership from my broadband account - but I can and have.  I'd like just ONE account or for now tv to indicate which is a tv account and which is a broadband account so I can keep track of what is what.  Has anyone any advice please?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Use this link to determine the second account.
https://help.nowtv.com/article/find-an-account

Then drop support an email asking for that account to be deleted. See below picture for the email address.

6DD39FE7-F848-4941-83CF-412627C22863.jpeg

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Use this link to determine the second account.
https://help.nowtv.com/article/find-an-account

Then drop support an email asking for that account to be deleted. See below picture for the email address.

6DD39FE7-F848-4941-83CF-412627C22863.jpeg

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks very much.  Do you by chance know if this is true, that we have one account for Tv and one for broadband?  There is no statement within the account this is the case. I know when it comes to support help, there is a distinction between the two (and I understand that), I just can't fathom why, as customers, we would have 2 accounts when payment card is only set up on one.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Honestly I can’t say for sure. When I had broadband with NOW for a brief period it just got bolted on with my TV account. 

@schnapps are you able to pitch in as I believe your both TV and broadband customer with NOW?

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User @gavs82008 

I am a NOW Broadband customer and have one login account, but when updating my bank card details on my account I have to enter the information twice (one for the Broadband and one for the TV Memberships that I have).

Going back a couple of years I think NOW had an issue porting over from the old legacy NOW Broadband Combo where customers was issued the NOW Freeview Smart box has part of the Broadband, Phone and TV package and when the NOW Combo was ditched some customers had to have two separate NOW accounts (one for Broadband and one for TV Memberships).

Also I have come across in the past customers accidentally creating two NOW accounts where they thought this was necessary to have both NOW Broadband and NOW TV Memberships (which isn't the case).

If you can purchase TV Memberships on your NOW Broadband account then get in touch with NOW support and ask them to delete the other account from their database.

Please be aware even with one NOW account your Broadband and TV Memberships will be billed and paid separately.