cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Trying to update card

Hi I am trying to update my card details it is the same card I use for now broadband but I keep getting a message that I have entered wrong information which I haven’t I check each time my card is a visa top up debit I’ve tried to ring nobody can help me I’ve been on live chat they can’t help me anybody any suggestions or answers as to why this is happening 😊

3 REPLIES 3
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

NowTV do not accept a range of Prepay Debit cards for streaming subscriptions.

NowTV Broadband, who can cut you off in a heartbeat if the card does not have enough money on it for your monthly subscription, have different rules.

Have you got a regular Debit or Credit card you can use instead here?

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi thank you for the reply no it’s the only card I have and it is a top up
debit card this is the card I use for now broadband though but looks like I
won’t be able to use me passes then they didn’t bother to tell me they dint
accept the card I’ve been trying to use x
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

NowTV tried:-

https://help.nowtv.com/article/what-payment-methods-can-i-use

And note

FAQs

Why can't I pay with my prepaid credit card?

though I agree it is perhaps unrealistic of them to expect you to have read all the Help before buying any passes, especially as Prepay works for NowTV Broadband.

Possibly NowTV Broadband and the streaming service should adopt a consistent approach to Prepay, to better set people’s overall expectations?

You might want to try moving to a Revolut or Monzo Prepay card, though, as @starman73 informs us that those work for passes, if that is still the case.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.