cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Advocate

Re: Trying to cancel subscription

I had same problems. They design site to be confusing when you  want to cancel.

On the cancel subscripition page it says "you can find out how to cancel your pass by clicking 'continue' below"

and guess what clicking does nothing!

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

@chrisdiy what happens when you visit My Account? Do you see the options on there to cancel any of your passes?

-----
I'm a Community Contributor not staff, so whilst I know a lot about the service I will be unable to help with any account issues.
Did you find this post useful, why not give some Thanks?
0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

Clicking on account does nothing,I want to cancel
0 Thanks
Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Houli if clicking My Account takes you to the homepage, you've logged in with the wrong username. It's possible to have multiple SkyIDs and only the one attached to NOW TV will work. If you've had Sky Broadband or TV in the past your browser may have auto completed your old username. Try other usernames you might use or the forgotten username link on the login screen. 

-----
I'm a Community Contributor not staff, so whilst I know a lot about the service I will be unable to help with any account issues.
Did you find this post useful, why not give some Thanks?
Highlighted
Advocate

How do you cancel a NOW TV

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

@ELAN wrote:

How do you cancel a NOW TV

Hi @ELAN 

To cancel now TV go to your my account page on a PC (You will need to be logged in to do this.) and click the cancel pass button on the appropriate pass. (The different pass types must be cancelled separately) and follow the dialogues that appear after you have finished the consolation process. If you go back to your my account page you will see a notification indicating your pass has been cancelled

I do not work for now TV. I am simply a NowTV customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.

If you find posts on the community useful or helpful can you give them Thanks By pressing the thumbs up button. If a post solves a problem you are having can you mark it as an accepted solution.
Highlighted
Scholar

Your getting the old runaround have fun!
0 Thanks
Highlighted
Scholar

Your getting screwed aswell!
Highlighted
Scholar

Same same.###### site
0 Thanks
Highlighted
Scholar