cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Trying to cancel subscription

I want to cancel my subscription but after following the instructions several times I still cant manage to do this, please can someone help me. the option to go to my account is usless it does nothing but take me back to main page. trying contacting now tv direct that is also usless...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Cancel-NOW-TV

Have you tried link above? If that doesn't work you need live chat between 8am and midnight i think the times are now.

View solution in original post

293 REPLIES 293
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User  (Liz or Ed depending who is typing)  please contact Now chat via this link

Contact Us...

they are open 8 - midnight

They can process the refund for you.

One tip I have for you is to add a payment pin to your account so you cannot accidentally make purchases.

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am trying to cancel now tv but have no idea how can anybody help please.. this is a joke
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hello @Anonymous User 🙂

Click the green "My Account" button at the top of the page. From the drop down list, click on "My passes". From there, you can cancel any passes.

If you want your account deleted, live chat is the best option.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/How-to-use-the-NOW-TV-My-Account-section

Click the link and then the green contact us button at the bottom. Then select " live chat".

Best on a PC/Mac. 🙂

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

i would like to cancel my now tv but cant do it and i have tried all the suggestions on the forum.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

i would like to cancel my now tv but cant do it and i have tried all the suggestions on the forum.

@Anonymous User

Hi Tom 🙂

We are sorry to hear you want to cancel and that you were unable to do this via the suggestions on our fourm, Here is a link that will take you to our contact us page where you can get in touch with us via live chat and we can get this cancelled for you. http://po.st/FA5j4K  

Thanks Kymberly

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum @Anonymous User,

Unless your NOW TV subscription is directly through Apple (via an iTunes account) or you've received a NOW TV promotional offer through Vodafone. The easiest way to cancel your NOW TV subscriptions is by using a Windows or Mac computer, not a mobile device, as their web browsers are not sophisticated enough to display 'pop-up' windows (ie: windows within windows). Also, Mac or IOS device users will require JavaScript support enabled in their Safari internet browsers. Here's what you need to do: -

• Log onto your NOW TV account via this forum using the same log-in details as your NOW TV playback device.
  • Then click on the grey coloured 'Canel' button which is located within each of the NOW TV services you have subscribed to (ie: Entertainment, Cinema, Kids, Sport). You should see something like this: -

Cancellations.PNG

• A new "We hate saying goodbye" web page will be displayed.
  • Scroll down to the bottom of the web page.
  • Click on the purple coloured 'I don't want my contract free pass' button on the bottom right of the web page.
  • Follow the remainder of on-screen instructions/questionnaires and retention offers, if any...

If the above mentioned 'cancellation' process has been completed correctly, you will receive a confirmation email from NOW TV.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

slightly different problem. I'm trying to cancel NowTV Movies. I can get to the Passes page and can click on cancel etc. Once I've filled in the survey, I can't get any further as I get:

Service Unavailable

The service is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later.

I've had this for a couple of days.

Is the system down for cancelling? plenty of time before it renews but I'd like to do it as soon as possible ~(before I forget!)

Anonymous User
Not applicable

cancel my account 

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

cancel my account 

It does not work like that @Anonymous User!

It's the responsibility of the NOW TV subscriber to manage their NOW TV account!

Please refer to my previous post, which describes how to 'officially' cancel your subscription(s). If you fail to do-so, your subscription(s) will automatically 'roll-over' and your assigned debit/credit card will be charged. 

Cheers 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm trying to cancel my now tv membership, as I got a month free pass which has expired and I don't know how to stop the transactions.