cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Trying to cancel subscription

I want to cancel my subscription but after following the instructions several times I still cant manage to do this, please can someone help me. the option to go to my account is usless it does nothing but take me back to main page. trying contacting now tv direct that is also usless...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Cancel-NOW-TV

Have you tried link above? If that doesn't work you need live chat between 8am and midnight i think the times are now.

View solution in original post

293 REPLIES 293
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I tried the link and it worked! Thanks. I didn't have the time currently to watch much Now TV but will sign up again when I do.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, I don't know who invented this cancel my subscription page but they should be sacked. I would like to cancel my movies with immediate effect and before you steal anymore money. I thought sky was bad but this is infuriating and I think a helpful email to the rip off Britain team is in order. Please tell me how I can stop??

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi, I don't know who invented this cancel my subscription page but they should be sacked. I would like to cancel my movies with immediate effect and before you steal anymore money....

Hmmmm,

Is there any particular reason why you can't or you're unwilling to follow the existing cancellation procedure @Anonymous User?

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I have tried to use the settings page, I have tried the my account page to no avail. There is no phone number and the help page sends you around in circles. What normal channels are there left please?
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User,

Have you tried the cancellation procedure exactly as described in my earlier post? If so, what device are you using to access your NOW TV account?

If you wish to contact a NOW TV representitive via 'Live Chat', the easiest way of doing this is by using a Windows or Mac computer, along with various many makes and models of mobile phones and tablets (provided their screen resolution is high enough). Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • Click on the blue 'Start Live Chat' button on the left of the web page.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am also having trouble cancelling prescription.instructions are to go to passes and cancel.none of m passes are live to cancel.It is suggetsed that i have more than one account.I dont!

I am going to the bank now to cancel from that end.the contact service on this subject is appalling. It sends you round in circles back to here.

I was a satisfied customer and this episode has completely converted me to dissatisfied.I will negatively recommend all my friends ,associates,colleagues and as many of the general public that i can contact.

thorough;y cheesed off

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome toi the forum @Anonymous User,

If you're 100% sure that you only have one NOW TV account and you're finding difficulty cancelling the NOW TV service, I recommend that contact a NOW TV representitive via the forums 'Live Chat' facility...

The easiest way of doing this is by using a Windows or Mac computer, along with various many makes and models of mobile phones and tablets (provided their screen resolution is high enough). Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • Click on the blue 'Start Live Chat' button on the left of the web page.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

After your issue has been resolved I'd be most gratefull if you could return here and tell us what your issue actually was...

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I can't get through to any one. Live chat lost connection and can't find an email anywhere!!!
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
I can't get through to any one. Live chat lost connection and can't find an email anywhere!!!

When you click on the link I provided above, there's also an 'Send us an email' option 😉

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I accidentally clicked the Buy Pass, I've cancelled it but I'd like a refund please.