cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Observer

Re: Trying to cancel subscription

I’ve been trying for 3 months now to cancel the subscription and the pass but 3 months in a row I’ve been charged!! It’s now beyond a joke, I am a disable mature lady who can’t afford to pay something I haven’t used in months, which I am sure they can verify on their end. I’ve direct messaged, no reply and tried every online way I could and still I am paying! They have now taken over £40 which is very unfair. Can’t anyone point me in the right direction please

0 Thanks
Observer

Have done both and still money is being taken from my bank

0 Thanks
Observer

Can you help me? I've been trying to cancel my Entertainment pass for months. When I click on cancel it just doesnt do anything. I thought it has cancel months ago but hadn't so have been paying  for a service I'm not using and dont want. Customer service options are no help at all, just take me back to the same place. Think it's really poor service, bet I would be able to purchase another pass without any problems.

0 Thanks
Advocate

you have been taking money out of my bank account when i dont even have nowtv.. i canceled it ages ago can someone from customer services call me on 0744663067  to give me back my refunds.

0 Thanks
Advocate

I am trying to cancel sky sports day pass . info says go to Passes and vouchers and next to your voucher hit cancel pass . I can't see " Cancel pass"

0 Thanks
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @cyclist49 

Are you trying to cancel the day sports pass to prevent it auto renewing or are you seeking a refund because you accidentally ordered it ?

If you are worried about it auto renewing, then the day sports pass doesn't auto renew (hence the reason you can't find the cancel button next to this pass).

Only the Monthly passes auto renews if you don't cancel them.

Advocate

Thanks - I was trying to cancel cos the game I wanted to watch is on Premier Sports but I can just keep it until there is a rangers v aberdeen game on sky !

Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @cyclist49 

You have a year to use the day sports pass on your account.

Should you wish for a refund instead then contact NowTV live chat within the 14 day period of purchasing the pass.

0 Thanks

I tried cancelling my subscription  on Saturday but for some reason I couldn't get the site on my phone. I tried again Sunday and was successful, however, I note that I am now being charged £11.99, which I can ill afford. Is there anything you can do?

0 Thanks
Champion 3

@PinkPJs 

Hi Pink

As this is a customer based forum nothing can be done for you here, however you can send an email to the following address:

Now TV Customer Services Email.jpg

Good Luck

UK Bob

0 Thanks