cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Trying to cancel subscription

I want to cancel my subscription but after following the instructions several times I still cant manage to do this, please can someone help me. the option to go to my account is usless it does nothing but take me back to main page. trying contacting now tv direct that is also usless...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Cancel-NOW-TV

Have you tried link above? If that doesn't work you need live chat between 8am and midnight i think the times are now.

View solution in original post

293 REPLIES 293
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

You really need to contact a NOW TV representative via the forums 'Live Chat' facility and explain your problem to them.

Please refer to my previous post above...

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi I am wanting to cancel subscription or account as I don't use it...please advise
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User  try clicking my account then passes then the cancel button. Follow the links until you are cancelled. (It can take a few clicks as the system is set to encourage folk to stay).

If the cancel button is not available: please contact Now chat via this link

Contact Us...

they are open 8 - midnight

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I want to cancel my subscription from now tv and I want it as soon as possible. I havent use it for sometime and its jusy a waste of money.
And can you please send me a confirmation email that it was cancelled.
Kind regards
Eric
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Passes or your account?

To cancel your passes, have a read of this page:

http://help.nowtv.com/article/How-to-cancel-NOW-TV

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I cant unsubscribe from my movie package!! Going round in circles. Keep getting the screen with reason why your leaving over and over!!!!!
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

If you are going around in circles, then your best option is to contact nowtv live chat on the link page below who should be able to cancel your passes on your behalf.

http://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/How-to-cancel-NOW-TV

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, I'm trying really hard to cancel my account and I dont want it to charge me for another month if I'm not using it. I've looked at all the help things telling me how to fix it but theres no where for me to press cancel when it says there should be. It never worked and I just want to cancel it. Is there an email address I can use to get someone to cancel it for me? Thank you, Chloe
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

Unless your NOW TV subscription is directly through Apple (via an iTunes account) or you've received a NOW TV promotional offer through Vodafone. The easiest way to cancel your NOW TV subscriptions is by using a Windows or Mac computer, not a mobile device, as their web browsers are not sophisticated enough to display 'pop-up' windows (ie: windows within windows). Also, Mac or IOS device users will require JavaScript support enabled in their Safari internet browsers. Here's what you need to do: -

• Log onto your NOW TV account via this forum using the same log-in details as your NOW TV playback device.
  • Then click on the grey coloured 'Canel' button which is located within each of the NOW TV packages you have subscribed to (ie: Entertainment, Sky Cinema, Sport). You should see something like this: -

• A new "We hate saying goodbye" web page will be displayed.
  • Scroll down to the bottom of the web page.
  • Click on the purple coloured 'I don't want my contract free pass' button on the bottom right of the web page.
  • Follow the remainder of on-screen instructions/questionnaires and retention offers, if any...

Cheers

And just-so 'all' NOW TV customers know: -

• All monthly NOW TV subscription(s) will run for their full duration, even if they are cancelled after the first day.
  • All monthly NOW TV subscription(s) will 'roll on' automatically if they're not cancelled prior to any 'free trial', 'retention offer', 'voucher pass' or 'monthly' subscription expiring!
  • 'Free trial' subscribers are notified by email that they will be charged unless they cancel their subscription(s) prior to their 'free trial' ending. So keep a look-out, including your spam/junk mail!
  • While the NOW TV accounts system is attempting to collect payment(s) the grey coloured 'Canel' button will not be accessible.
  • While the NOW TV accounts system is attempting to collect payment(s) the 'Apply voucher' button will not be accessible.
  • New NOW TV voucher code passes can be added within the last month of your current NOW TV services expiry date. The new pass will commence only after your existing pass expires. So you don't lose-out on any days.
  • Setting up a payment PIN on your NOW TV account is advised. As it will be prevent others from purchasing additional NOW TV services without your consent!
  • Ultimately, it is the responsibility of the NOW TV subscriber to manage their NOW TV account!
Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

Thanks for posting.

Has the information provided by @SeeMoreDigital been of use to you?

I'll send you an email, please respond to this and we will cancel the subscription on our end if you're still unable to.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team