Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: Trying to cancel subscription

Hi @buzz123 

It is only possible to cancel from a PC. Login to your now TV account on the website, go to the my account page and press the council button on the appropriate pass and follow the dialogues that appear.

On each of the dialogues just hit I want to cancel at the last dialogue now TV will likely offer you a certain number of months for a reduced price.

After you have completed the process above, you should receive an email confirming your cancellation within 48 hours. There will also be a notification on your my account page. To say you were no longer be charged.

If the process above does not work, please go HERE

Hope that helps and Merry Christmas Smiley Happy

I do not work for now TV. I am simply a NowTV customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.

If you find posts on the community useful or helpful can you give them Thanks By pressing the thumbs up button. If a post solves a problem you are having can you mark it as an accepted solution.
Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

@buzz123 sounds like you have a second account under a different username. Try logging in with others you might have used, and if your still stuck try the forgotten username link.

-----
I'm a Community Contributor not staff, so whilst I know a lot about the service I will be unable to help with any account issues.
Did you find this post useful, why not give some Thanks?
Highlighted
Champion

[video]

I Do not work for SkyUK or NowTV...

As I No longer live in the UK, I no longer run the NowTv boxes... So am an Ex Community Contributor user

SIEE Beta Tester since PS2. Rejected PSP and VITA day one...

Currently own and run these devices PS3, PS4, Chromecast, Sky+HD box, Quad OS boot HP Laptop, Amazon Fire tablet and TV box
0 Thanks
Highlighted
Elite 2

Hi @buzz123 

I'm sorry to hear of the frustrating experience you've had.

I have sent you an email regarding this.

Thanks,

Rich

The NOW TV Team

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

Please help. I want to cancel my account but every time I click 'My account' it just takes me to the homepage! I've tried on several browsers and the same incidence occurs. I have also just been charged £9.99 so I obviously have an active account. 

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

@sophiegrace if clicking on My Account takes you to the homepage you've used the wrong username. It's possible to have multiple SkyIDs (maybe one from when you had Sky TV or broadband and your browser is prefilling the details in) and only the one attached to the NowTV account will work.

-----
I'm a Community Contributor not staff, so whilst I know a lot about the service I will be unable to help with any account issues.
Did you find this post useful, why not give some Thanks?
Highlighted
Observer

This is a complete scam! Whatever I do I can't seem to either cancel my trial (which has now run past the trial and I've made two payments that I don't want ot make), and I can't find anyone to contact either.

This is awful, I will try to find out how to report this website/company for abuse.

If someone can contact me in the meantime and tell me definitively how to cancel my subscription or, better still, cancel if for me, or, failing that, give a phone number I can contact, then I won't take any further action for now, as long as you assure me that the problem will be fixed for other users too. 

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

How to cancel now TV, I've been looking for hours but can find a solution it's getting irritating now??
0 Thanks
Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Eddyqwr

Welcome to the community.

Are you able to follow the steps in the following help page? If not post back and explain where you get stuck.

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Cancel-NOW-TV
0 Thanks
Highlighted
NOW TV Team (Retired)

Hi @Eddyqwr 

Thanks for posting. As @Andy can you get in touch if you are still having issues trying to cancel.

Thanks

Ranj

NOW TV Team

0 Thanks