cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Trying to cancel subscription

I want to cancel my subscription but after following the instructions several times I still cant manage to do this, please can someone help me. the option to go to my account is usless it does nothing but take me back to main page. trying contacting now tv direct that is also usless...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Cancel-NOW-TV

Have you tried link above? If that doesn't work you need live chat between 8am and midnight i think the times are now.

View solution in original post

293 REPLIES 293
Anonymous User
Not applicable

It was a pass we won via McDonalds Monopoly.

Thanks for your help.

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

It was a pass we won via McDonalds Monopoly.

The 'McDonalds Monopoly' promotional offer might work a little differently to the usual NOW TV subscription!

For more information look here: McDonalds Monopoly Win Win game 2017

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

Can I just ask, it says 'please cancel my contract free pass', will I still get the free access I'm entitled to?

Many thanks.

Yes you will get whatever time is left on the pass.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

hi ive asked to cancel my subscription. would not work and an agent called nausheen said it had been completed on live chat. he has cancelled it. however i have not recieved a confirmation email.  

reference number:02529733

please send me an email for confirmation asap

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum @Anonymous User,

Is there any particular reason why you're unable to cancel your subscription(s) yourself?

Unless your NOW TV subscription is directly through Apple (via an iTunes account) or you've received a NOW TV promotional offer through Vodafone, the official way to cancel your NOW TV subscriptions is via your NOW TV account.

It's recommended that you use a Windows or Mac computer, not a mobile device, as their web browsers might not sophisticated enough to display 'pop-up' windows (ie: windows within windows). Also, Mac or IOS device users will require JavaScript support enabled in their Safari internet browsers. Here's what you need to do: -

• Log onto your NOW TV account via this forum using the same log-in details as your NOW TV playback device.
  • Please note: If some icons are missing you might have to temporarily disable any 'ad-blocking' plug-ins you may have running.
  • Then click on the coloured 'Canel' button which is located within each of the NOW TV services you have subscribed to (ie: Entertainment, Cinema, Kids, Sport). You should see something like this: -

cancellation.PNG

• A new "Was it something we said?" area should open up, which looks like this: -

was it something we said.PNG

• Select the appropriate response.
  • Follow the remainder of on-screen instructions and retention offers (if any)...

After the above mentioned 'cancellation' process has been completed in full, you will receive a confirmation email from NOW TV - Which you should keep for future reference.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can you help me? I've been trying to cancel my Entertainment pass for months. When I click on cancel it just doesnt do anything. I thought it has cancel months ago but hadn't so have been paying  for a service I'm not using and dont want. Customer service options are no help at all, just take me back to the same place. Think it's really poor service, bet I would be able to purchase another pass without any problems.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am trying to cancel my subscription and the page will not load my passes. Which wont let me cancel them. I want them cancelled immediately. I refuse to pay any money for a subscription I am not using.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I just blocked it through the bank so they cant take anymore its a joke they should explain how to delete it
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm going to the bank tomorrow to block them. This is driving me nuts. They should be sued for this sh*t.

They are no help at all, how are they getting away with this! It's like fraud. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I know