cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Trying to cancel subscription

I want to cancel my subscription but after following the instructions several times I still cant manage to do this, please can someone help me. the option to go to my account is usless it does nothing but take me back to main page. trying contacting now tv direct that is also usless...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Cancel-NOW-TV

Have you tried link above? If that doesn't work you need live chat between 8am and midnight i think the times are now.

View solution in original post

293 REPLIES 293
ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User  @Anonymous User 

You know Guys

As a customer, you can't delete any of your own data but you can request that your account is cancelled and, as Newman has done, get your bank to withdraw your CAP, i.e. continuous payment authority.

It makes sense to go that extra step and put a stop your CAP in order to protect your own financial resources, more people should do that when they cancel an account.

Also, you guys should realise that Now TV, like any other company, will always keep (what I call) some "forever data" on their customers, it just too valuable to let vanish.

UK Bob

Anonymous User
Not applicable

hello, I need my account cancelling too as i cant get through the process. 

Please help.

The cancel option isnt avaliable on my passes. 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Check 2 posts up from yours and you’ll find an email address for customer service

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Your getting the old runaround have fun!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can anyone tell me how to cancel my subscription? I signed up for a months free trial and It wont let me cancel it just takes me back to the main page! I dont want to get charged in two days time!

Someone help please!

Thanks

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5
@Anonymous User

Welcome to the community.

If clicking on My Account when you are logged in keeps taking you back to the homepage this is usually a sign that you are signed into an account that isn't fully set up. If you definitely have an active pass you should try signing in with any other usernames and passwords you have until you find the account with the active pass (you can also check on any devices you play NOW TV on to see which username you are signed in with on there).

Once you have the correct account you should be able to cancel your pass. It's also recommended to login on a desktop or laptop as some mobile browsers may not be fully compatible.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How do you cancel a NOW TV

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Your getting screwed aswell!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

have you tried to cancel payments from the bank

Anonymous User
Not applicable

hEYA.....THIS IS HOW I CANCELLED MY MONTLY PASS    :