Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: Trying to cancel subscription

@Dave0001 

Send an email to the address I posted directly above your post. You'll have better luck getting in touch with Now TV staff directly.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, I am simply a NOW customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service and like you I am still a customer. For any account issues you’ll need to contact staff via customer support.
0 Thanks
Martin_G8EAD
Mentor

Is it normal for this site ONLY to be almost unusable!? I have large type enabled because my eyesight is not too good, and the pages keep jumping  up and down each time I do anything that causes the screen to be redrawn like tapping the the enter key. I don't get this anywhere else. 

Is it true that customer support are not open 24/7/365 ?  And that outside 8 to 5 support passes to other customers? 

I spent about 10 minutes going round in circles with their artificial un-intelligent robot.

It says there is nothing wrong but thinkbroadband thinks very differently! This is not a a WiFi problem.

This graph indicates some very serious problems between my NowTV modem and the telephone exchange.

https://www.thinkbroadband.com/broadband/monitoring/quality/share/e152feb765c5ae68dd7f002ea87b96f22d...

Where can I find a copy of my contract, offer terms, speed guarantee etc? 

HOW do I get NowTV website to understand that I have broadband and calls only?

How do I cancel my contract without penalty due this atrocious so called service? I Wish I'd never heard of NowTV! 

0 Thanks
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Martin_G8EAD 

Simple solution, call the broadband team on the 0800 free from number found on the link below

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-broadband-complaint1

FYI that I do not work for NOW, I am simply a NOW customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service and like you I am still a customer. For any account issues you’ll need to contact staff via customer support.
kerryj1234
Occasional Poster

For any new queries on this, if like me you have had absolutely no response what so ever from NOW TV I advise anyone to go to your bank account and tell them that NOW TV are keeping your details illegally due to GDPR rules and to get them to block all payments.  I myself will never use this company again, taking unauthorised money out of my account is disgusting and again ILLEGAL!!!!!

Your welcome 🙂

0 Thanks
Martin_G8EAD
Mentor

Hi @gavs82008 thanks for taking the time to reply.

It ain't gonna get fixed by me again trying to navigate nowTV's broken website.  It needs an engineer to come out and fix the cables / cabinets between here and the exchange. 

That link takes me to a page that, basically, blames covid for Nowtv's lack of support.

I was hoping it would lead to a button that says cancel my "service" and receive at least £150 compensation, so far.

Cheers,

Martin

0 Thanks
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Martin_G8EAD 
No worries bud, have you tried calling the 0800 free from number found on the link provided?

Hopefully Now TV staff can work something out for you.

0 Thanks
Martin_G8EAD
Mentor

@gavs82008  thanks again,  I see no 0800 number on that page.

My internet connection between modem and Exchange is so bad right now that it can take minutes for some pages to load. 

When the page eventually  loads, half of it is not viewable.  The site is NOT "lessabled" friendly.  

I did mamage to complete a form and submit it. That took me nearly an hour.

So far no response.  

I think I have done more than enough to work with nowtv, but they are not listening.

All the advice from nowtv here re poor connection ASSUMES poor WiFi. There is nothing wrong with my wifi.  Thinkbroadband BQM testing clearly shows the issue is between modem and exchange. High latency resulting in massive packet loss.

Nowtv own "speed" test says nothing wrong. That is incorrect.

My wife has just suggested trying your link herself. As you might imagine, I do try to do things myself. On this occasion, nowtv have failed miserably and i must rely on help from my carer 😞

Cheers

Martin

0 Thanks
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Martin_G8EAD 

The number is definetley there.

How to submit your complaint:

shilly63
Advocate

i would be happy to stay with you with your online deals but if this is not sorted today will just go online for best deal

0 Thanks
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@shilly63 

As this is a customer forum, you are best to give the broadband team a call using the number in the post above yours